Recognized as a best-in-class platform, the LTB-2 is a versatile solution addressing numerous transport and datacom applications. Whether in the central office/exchange, design lab or during the manufacturing process, the LTB-2 provides users with added testing versatility and power to take on the today’s complex challenges.
The Windows advantage
Keep it simple and use mainstream applications such as Microsoft Office Suite (i.e., Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and other familiar programs.
- Faster start times and multitasking for a superior user experience
- Familiar desktop design for ease of use
- Connect remotely with Microsoft Remote Desktop and EXFO’s remote toolbox
Supports transport and datacom multiservice test modules
The FTBx-88260 is a customizable 1G-to-100G multiservice test module, built to handle multiple transceiver types via EXFO’s unique Open Transceiver System (OTS).
- Supported interfaces: copper SFP/SFP+, SFP, SFP+, SFP28, QSFP+, QSFP28, CFP4 and AOC cables
- Ethernet testing including RFC 6349 and EXFO’s iSAM for 100G testing
- 5G support CPRI/eCPRI, including eCPRI 10G and 25G
The FTBx-8870/8880 Power Blazer are versatile, 10G multiservice test modules.
- Dual-port, Ethernet-testing capability—up to 10GE
- Testing of speeds from 1.5M to 10G
- Covering multiple technologies: OTN, SONET/SDH, DSn/PDH, Ethernet, Fibre Channel and CPRI
Remote monitoring and control
Use remote access applications such as Java, VNC, remote desktop or web browsers to monitor and troubleshoot test applications carried out on an LTB-2 platform found anywhere.
Get connected and share resources
EXFO TFv—Test Function Virtualization is the industry’s first suite that focuses on test function virtualization. This suite is ideal for lab managers who are looking to scale their testing requirements to specific user needs.
- FTB Anywhere floating test licenses enable EXFO’s platform users to share licenses, giving them the functionality that they need anytime, anywhere. Customers own the software licenses and can share them between platforms.
- FTB OnDemand time-based licenses activate a wide range of test functionalities for a specific period of time—perfect when a test function is only needed for a specific project.